Experience a comfortable “treehouse for grown-ups.” The interior design is modern, fresh and intentionally minimalistic, with Scandinavian influences. Featuring a stone fireplace, high-end furnishings and new decor made from organic and environmentally-conscious materials.
The TreeHouse setting promotes feelings of contentment and rejuvenation; an enjoyable stay among the tall trees. A Welcome Basket of local artisanal treats from Western NC awaits to delight you. Complimentary bath products get you started in the shower after your first day of adventure and discovery of this spectacularly beautiful natural region of the United States.
• TreeHouse’s emphasis is on quality, high-end, American-made furnishings from Room and Board, Maine Cottage, Crate and Barrel, George Nelson, Hubberton Forge, and vintage Ralph Lauren.
• The bedroom features a Karastan wool carpet and new Room and Board mattress dressed in luxurious linens from Italy and France.
• The kitchen is stocked with high-quality cook’s tools from All-Clad, Calphalon, La Creuset, and Williams-Sonoma, and features an electric range, fridge, dishwasher, and microwave.
• The laundry room is adjacent to the kitchen and features a new top-of-the-line LG washer and dryer with steam function, if desired. Detergent is provided.
• TreeHouse’s main living area is open-plan, with the kitchen opening onto the dining and living rooms.
• The living room with stone fireplace is full of natural light and has plenty of windows to enjoy the relaxing effect of the trees outside. There is a also 42” new flat-screen TV set and a small library of dvds. Feel free to bring your favorite movie and get comfortable with a refreshing beverage and some popcorn! (Cable is purposely not available to help promote the true getaway experience.)
• The large, very private deck is right off the living room, and is perfect for enjoying the soothing sounds from the stream below, with its little waterfalls beckoning for you to sink into further relaxation. Or perhaps open that book you’ve been hoping to read. Or simply just sit and be still and take in nature.
• The sunroom is full of windows too, and a wonderful place to kick-back with some favorite music you bring. TreeHouse is stocked with a Bose Wave stereo player. The stream’s own sounds create nice music as well.